Oldshoremore Lodge is hosted by George and Maaike Silcock.
The Lodge is owned by the Rhiconich Estate and holds a traditional rustic charm, completely in harmony with its fly-fishing and outdoor heritage.
As this is a private holiday letting there is no other agency involved and bookings are made direct with the owners' representatives above using the CONTACT US form.
We have now revised our letting procedures / handover and cleaning regimes in line with current Scottish Government legislation.
The changes focus on cleaning and handover routines prior, during and on leaving the property in what will probably be the `new normal` in these challenging times. Full details will be included in an information document which will be sent to you before your stay.
The current COVID legislation indicates the numbers of guests and households that may stay at the Lodge. This will be discussed at the time of your enquiry as this may change according to the latest developments.
Oldshoremore Lodge is committed to making your stay as safe as possible.
BOOKING YOUR HOLIDAY
SIMPLE! 1. CHECK THE AVAILABILITY CALENDAR 2. FILL IN THE ENQUIRY FORM (CONTACT US page) 3. WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU TO CONFIRM DETAILS
1. All enquiries and bookings are to be made using the enquiry form on the CONTACT US page. Any pets you intend to bring with you should be declared at the time of booking.
Please note that bookings from 4th July to the 3rd October 2021 run Sunday to Sunday. For the rest of the year it falls on Saturday (unless by prior agreement).
2. Arrival and departure: Guests are asked to arrive between 4pm and 8pm on the day of arrival. Please contact the host to inform of a later arrival if this is necessary. Guests are kindly asked to vacate the Lodge in a clean and tidy state no later than 10am on the day of departure.
3. Payment: Once you have agreed a holiday date, a 50% deposit is requested - bank details will be provided to you and a confirmation email will be sent once deposit is received.
If the booking is cancelled more than 2 months before your stay the deposit will be refunded. Otherwise this will be at the discretion of the host.
The balance will be payable 2 months prior to your arrival and you will be reminded accordingly.
(Please note: It is respectfully requested that you leave the Lodge in a clean and tidy state. Any breakages/damages or otherwise should be notified to the host prior to departure and a compensation fee agreed).
Once your full balance is paid you will receive a final confirmation of the booking and details sent to you which will include arrival information and host contact details.
4. Pets: 2 dogs maximum are allowed - £20 per dog per week or part week. Please notify of your intention to bring dogs at the time of booking and you will be informed of the house rules for doggie guests!
5. Fly-fishing: Should you wish to fly-fish during your stay, please indicate this in your booking message and further details can be passed to you.
6. Short breaks: Should you wish a short break / weekend then please make contact for prices. These can vary during the year, particularly winter.
7. Smoking - No smoking at all within the Lodge. Should you need to smoke, please note that heath fires are easily started in the summer by careless disposal of cigarettes. Therefore please be considerate in this respect.
WEEKLY RATES 2020/2021 (please ask for separate prices for CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR and SHORT BREAK bookings)